Table of Contents
As someone who is interested in continually upgrading your Systems of Living for better mental performance and productivity, I thought you might like this 5-minute video by one of the foremost experts of the brain, Jim Kwik. It’s about the 10-morning habits you should be doing to prime your brain for genius thinking and maximum productivity.
It’s easy to overlook just how simple these 10-morning habits are. But if some of history’s greatest minds like Leonardo Da Vinci, Marie Curie, and Albert Einstein reportedly used these habits to get the most out of their brainpower, it’s probably worth integrating at least a handful of these into your daily life.
Which of these 10-morning habits for genius thinking and maximum productivity will you be doing starting tomorrow?
This information age is NOT stopping for anyone, and that is a fact. Today, we have far more knowledge than we know what to do with or how to use it. It’s all available just a tap away from our smartphones.
Sure, knowledge is power. But what uses is that power if you can not harness it efficiently?
This is why Jim Kwik believes that learning is YOUR superpower. And he is going to help you unleash it in his new FREE Masterclass.
- Why do most people only ever use a fraction of their cognitive capacity, and how do you unlock your brain’s full potential with 10 simple hacks.
- A 2,500-year-old method that will immediately enhance your memory.
- How to enhance the clarity of your mind and rapidly clear your “mental fog” with these 10 super delicious brain foods.
- 3 popular daily activities you need to avoid that are robbing you of your peace of mind.
- How to prime your brain, optimize performance, double your cognitive ability, feel more positive, energetic, and driven to start your day with the perfect morning routine.
- Why a better memory will make your life experience so much richer.
- The biggest lie we were all taught about our brains. The truth will instantly shift your mental model of what you think you are truly capable of.
- How to use this unconventional 5-minute brain exercise to activate the untapped areas of your brain for more cognitive capacity and brain growth.
- How you can instantly put yourself ahead of everyone else and get a competitive edge in your industry without drowning in “information overload.”
- A powerful memorization method that will help you deliver a perfect speech without notes.
- How you can replace the heavily caffeinated, sugar-loaded Starbucks drink with a natural “brain tea” so you can get the same mental boost without the energy crash.
- And many more methods and hacks that will unleash the unlimited potential of your brain.
About Jim Kwik
Before Jim was recognized as one of the leading experts in memory improvement, brain performance, speed-reading, and accelerated learning — Jim was known as “the boy with the broken brain.”
Today, he is a highly sought-out trainer for top organizations like Fox Studios, Virgin, Nike, Zappos, NYU, GE, Harvard, and Singularity University. Jim is also an author of an instant New York Times bestseller and #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller – “Limitless.”
Jim had suffered from a head injury when he was five years old, leaving him with severe learning challenges. He read considerably slower. He absorbed and understood less. And learning anything was a continued battle.
Hoping to compensate for these challenges, Jim redoubled his efforts in the school, hoping to stay on par with other students. However, spending hours in the library single-mindedly focused on studies came at a higher cost. He hardly ate and slept. In this dangerously weakened state, weighing only 117 pounds, Jim passed out and fell down a flight of stairs, sustaining further head injuries once again.
Jim woke up in the hospital after two full days.
While recovering in the hospital, he realized that his complete education revolved around being taught what to learn — Math, science, Spanish, geography… — But he was never taught how to learn.
This single discovery became his passion-obsession.
As Jim unraveled how the human brain works, he developed tactics to dramatically improve his mental performance. And as he saw more success, he started teaching his newfound methods to his fellow students, which would later become his life mission. Jim Kwin has spent the last 25+ years helping others unleash their superbrain and genius thinking to learn anything faster and have a life full of greater power, maximum productivity, and purpose.