Have you experienced heartbreaking pain? Disappointment? Abandonment? Betrayal?
Many of us have experienced difficult, perhaps even traumatic times – especially when it comes to relationships. While this is a regular part of the human condition, it doesn’t make them any less painful – and left unchecked, these past experiences can become triggers to shut down emotionally. Why?
Opening your heart to give and receive love can be scary. Moments of disappointment or abandonment can stick with us much longer after they happen. They are causing real and damaging intimacy blocks. The real problem is that in order to have loving, fulfilling and authentic relationships, we have to be vulnerable.
In this amazing video, sexuality and intimacy coach and author of “Tantra Touch,” late Psalm Isadora teaches a beautiful heart meditation. This heart meditation will help you to open your heart, remove the shame and fear, increase your connection and to let go so that you can invite true intimacy and love into your life.
Important note: Some of you may feel extremely vulnerable during this heart meditation. This is by design. Just understand that experiencing this level of vulnerability – as unnerving as it may be at first – is an essential step to creating deep human connections.
The heart meditation starts at the 12:45-minute mark, but do watch the full video to understand what to expect from this exercise.
“If we can hack our belief system around sex, we can get to the deepest places of our taboos and start to actually unleash our power of being able to connect with each other with more intimacy.” — Psalm Isadora
If you enjoyed this heart meditation exercise, learn even more techniques to become more comfortable with your sensuality with late Psalm Isadora. Join her transformational Masterclass “Tantra: the Art of Sacred Sexuality.” In this Masterclass, you will:
- Discover how to connect with your Shakti energy (even if you’re a man). Experience more energy, more intimacy and more fearlessness in your life through simple practices of the ancient sages.
- Understand how the mind-body-spirit aspect of Tantra can transform not only your sexual life but also every other part of your life — your career, your finances, your friendships and more.
- Break the pleasure barriers in your mind through the concept of sacred sexuality and other concepts. That not only unleash more passion and more drive in your life but also slows down aging.
- Learn how to uncover and delete psychological and energetic blocks around sexuality. You’ll know exactly how one of Psalm’s clients, a famous actress, turned around her “hopeless relationship” into an amazing adventure that led to a picture-perfect marriage.
- Experience The Tantric Heart Exercise. A simple two-part exercise to release your heart from your mind’s vicious grip and turn your dominant thoughts from fear-based to intimacy-based.
- Experience The Transformational Sound Breath Exercise. A powerful ecstasy-inducing exercise designed to liberate you from your intimacy blocks and activate your sexual “right brain.”
- Experience The Bliss Breath Exercise and Featherweight Touch Massage. A magnificent combination Tantra Sex technique that can crush a variety of sexual blocks including trust issues, fear of abandonment, fear of rejection, insecurity, traumas and other harmful patterns from childhood.
- And so much more.
This class may not turn you into a master practitioner of 4-hour-long marathon love-making. But if you’re having good sex, it might turn it into mind-blowing. Or if you’re tired of faking orgasms, it will give you an experience of a real climax. Heck, it can even unleash your full potential in life.
So join late Psalm Isadora in this FREE Masterclass “Tantra: the Art of Sacred Sexuality” for an experience of a lifetime. It could quite literally be the best thing that has ever happened to you.
I am many things to many people… I am a mother, a friend, a partner, an author, a certified hypnotist, Success & Life Coach, Reiki Master, an online entrepreneur, a designer, a developer, and much more. I have more than 20-years of knowledge and experience in many areas, and I love to share it with others. I do what I love, and I love what I do! My purpose is to be a source of inspiration and change for those who refuse to settle for anything less than an extraordinary life.