Join us for Healing Rhythms by Wild Divine, a 15-step inner journey of inspiration, guidance and meditation. Train with the top leaders from the world of Wellness: Zen Master Nissim Amon, Dr. Dean Ornish, Dr. Andrew Weil, Joan Borysenko, Sharon Salzberg, Nawang Khechog and Stephen Cope. Participation in this daily program is completely FREE.
Registration is now open for an exciting program presented by Wild Divine: Healing Rhythms-15 Steps to Relax, Relieve and Restore. This FREE 15-day program begins Tuesday, October 21 and features a variety of today’s finest, world acclaimed spiritual and wellness teachers.
- Dr. Andrew Weill – Learn to use the simple power of your breath to first quiet your mind and then to observe your thoughts.
- Dr. Dean Ornish – Enrich your quality of life by practicing compassion and selflessness.
- Zen Master Nissim Amon – Develop new and powerful inner healing techniques through breathing, sensation and loving-kindness (metta bhavana) meditations.
- Dr. Joan Borysenko – Relieve stress and discover your true nature through gratitude, visualization and meditation.
- Sharon Salzberg – Meditate to reveal your inner wisdom and loving kindness.
- Nawang Khechog – Release your worries and stress through music, kindness and compassion.
- Stephen Cope – Develop a deeper awareness of your current and desired state of mind and body through meditation.
Let Healing Rhythms help eliminate your mental clutter, stress, worries and negative feelings. These are the very things that prevent you from reclaiming your “natural state” which is to be “peaceful, joyful and healthful”.
I am many things to many people… I am a mother, a friend, a partner, an author, a certified hypnotist, Success & Life Coach, Reiki Master, an online entrepreneur, a designer, a developer, and much more. I have more than 20-years of knowledge and experience in many areas, and I love to share it with others. I do what I love, and I love what I do! My purpose is to be a source of inspiration and change for those who refuse to settle for anything less than an extraordinary life.