Have you ever experienced a ‘transition state’?
You probably have… although you may not have realized you did.
‘Transition states of consciousness’ are those states where we find ourselves temporarily poised between an old reality that has passed away and a new reality that has not yet fully formed. For example, they typically occur when…:
- We lose a job…
- We leave a long term relationship…
- Any type of ‘traumatic’ event occurs where we don’t know what the future will bring…
But they don’t just occur upon such apparently ‘negative’ developments… In fact, they can also arise when we break through mental barriers and limiting beliefs… and enter into a new perspective of reality that hasn’t fully settled in as our new ‘default.’ Needless to say, in the process of creating our new reality, such transition states are commonplace. That’s especially true for the early phases of the process, when you’re not yet very experienced in handling them (or even noticing them).
Nevertheless: As we move into these transition states, confusion can leave us feeling uncomfortable and on edge… perhaps lethargic and unmotivated… or even hyper.
In more concrete terms:
- We may find ourselves struggling to focus when working or studying…
- Inspiration can be hard to find…
- The little jobs and tasks that need to get done seem unimportant or like unconquerable roadblocks (and don’t get done because of it)…
- We may feel overwhelmed and stressed, which can even temporarily weaken our immune system and lead to ill health.
- Spending effective time in our inner world can feel challenging as well – so we may have trouble doing meditations, visualizations, etc.
- Or we find ourselves unable to sleep and lying awake at night… either because uncomfortable stress keeps our minds occupied, or because we remain in an elusive hyperactive state.
Now Here’s The Crucial Thing To Realize:
Because such experiences may go directly against what we may have expected or hoped for from all the inner work we’re doing… we may be inclined to explain those efforts away as ineffective. But in truth, we really need to allow ourselves to provide the space for the new paradigm we’re breaking into, to settle in. Obviously, these states can feel very confusing. So a little help on this process can go a long way.
The truth is: We do not have to suffer or struggle through them. In fact, with intention and the right tools, it’s possible to travel through these times with grace and relative ease. Here’s such a tool for you to try out (complimentary): Download Your Free MP3 Session Here >>
It’s a beautiful album that’s specifically enhanced for the type of deep relaxation and meditation that’s especially useful during ‘transition states,’ and support your new reality on settling in. It can in fact give you a whole hour’s worth of deep meditation in just 12 minutes, so it doesn’t take up a lot of your time. Try it out for yourself and see if it works for you:
And if ‘transition states’ aren’t an issue for you: You can use this for deep relaxation and meditation whenever you feel you need it, or even to induce a peaceful sleep. Hope it helps!
I am many things to many people… I am a mother, a friend, a partner, an author, a certified hypnotist, Success & Life Coach, Reiki Master, an online entrepreneur, a designer, a developer, and much more. I have more than 20-years of knowledge and experience in many areas, and I love to share it with others. I do what I love, and I love what I do! My purpose is to be a source of inspiration and change for those who refuse to settle for anything less than an extraordinary life.