One of the most important steps to mastering the Law of Attraction is to learn how to raise your vibration. But before I go any further, let me explain what “raise your vibration” means…
It starts with everything in the universe (including each and every one of us), being made of energy. When you’re able to let go of any negative feelings and/or limiting beliefs that prevent you from being the joyful and loving person that you were born as then you vibrate at a very high energetic frequency.
When this happens, you might feel a shift in your feelings, thoughts and even your physical body. You experience more peace, a deeper connection with yourself and everything around you; you feel more aware, and therefore, you get a deeper sense of appreciation and understanding.
In other words, you feel happier, healthier and joyful.
So now that you understand why you should raise your vibration, follow these 7 simple steps to help you do it, starting today!
1. Sleep – Deeper, longer sleep results in deep breathing.Good rest makes everything easier.
2. Eat Well – Give your body the food it needs; don’t give your body non-foods. Figure out your liquid intake.
3. Sun & Air – 10 minutes of sunshine early morning or late afternoon. Fresh air often.
4. Move! – Work your heart and lungs; stay flexible; strengthen your muscles.
5. Love – Let go of people who don’t love you or don’t wish you well. Seek people who love you and want your good.
6. Good Info – be inspired by “love-and-above” books, audio books and movies.
7. Feel! – Allow emotions to rise and go through you. Emotions have healing and balancing properties.
Remember that transformation is a gradual process, so don’t be too hard on yourself if you notice you slip back to old negative patterns. What’s most important is that you’re now aware of them and you can choose to get back on track anytime.
I am many things to many people… I am a mother, a friend, a partner, an author, a certified hypnotist, Success & Life Coach, Reiki Master, an online entrepreneur, a designer, a developer, and much more. I have more than 20-years of knowledge and experience in many areas, and I love to share it with others. I do what I love, and I love what I do! My purpose is to be a source of inspiration and change for those who refuse to settle for anything less than an extraordinary life.